View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 07:04 PM   #355
HOTiXXX

HOTiXXX is a glorious beacon of light HOTiXXX is a glorious beacon of light HOTiXXX is a glorious beacon of light HOTiXXX is a glorious beacon of light HOTiXXX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Asian SOFTCORE EROTIC PINKU Movie Archives

Tokugawa onna keibatsu-shi / Punishment of the Tokugawa Women / The Joy of Torture (1968)

File info:
Title: Tokugawa onna keibatsu-shi / The Joy of Torture / Punishment of the Tokugawa Women / Female Punishment of the Tokugawa / Femmes criminelles / El placer de la tortura / I piaceri della tortura
Year: 1968
Category: Pinku Explicit Erotic Drama
Runtime: 01;36;03
Languages: Japanese
Subtitles EMBEDDED: English
Director: Teruo Ishii
Cast: Teruo Yoshida, Masumi Tachibana, Fumio Watanabe, Yuki Kagawa, Asao Koike, Reiko Mikasa

The Joy of Torture is an anthology that is made up of three separate stories that all intersect: The first segment is about Shinza who was hurt while working when a log hit him on the head, and now sister Mitsu is forced to give herself to her brother's boss Mr. Mino in order to help pay for Shinza's doctor bills. The second segment is about the arrival of mother Reiho and her servant Rintoku at the Jukuin monastery. The monastery is located near a temple inhabited by priests and one day when one of them named Shunkei runs by Reiho he arouses something inside of her. The final segment is about a tattoo artist named Horicho who has just given Kimicho his greatest tattoo to date. While showing his work off to a group of people, a man named Lord Nambera walks by mocking the tattoo and its lack of realism

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 704x304, 948 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 2 ch, 64 kb/s
Size: 699 MB

Download FileBoom.me One Free Link
https://fboom.me/file/c270c68207dd9/...eibatsushi.avi
HOTiXXX is offline   Reply With Quote