View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 07:55 AM   #17
anajokic19988

anajokic19988 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sexy chick love monster dick HD

1000 Getting Her Out Of A Pickle
Here at the XXX Pawn Shop, we have tons of desperate chicks coming in trying to sell me crap, just cause they happen to be in a pickle. I am a kind hearted man and that’s why even though they bring me trash I always try to cut them a deal. This way they can at least go back home with the amount of money they so desperately need. Since the Items they try to sell me are worth dick, that’s exactly what I give them. This week, this chick came in to sell a set of paintball guns from a failed paintball business that her boyfriend had. I could give two shits about some paintball guns, what I wanted from the moment she walked in was crack at that pussy. I told her that I wasn’t gonna give her anymore than two hundred bucks for them guns, and I offered her the rest of the money she needed, for that pussy. After she complained about having a boyfriend and what not, she accepted my offer. They all do, boyfriend or not. All these chicks care about is the money. I took her to my office where I slammed her pink gash in several different positions, making her climax countless times before busting a giant load all over her fucking face. At the end of the day I gave her my pickle to get her out of the pickle she was in.
That pussy had a crack at it. I told her I wasn't going to give her more than $200 for the firearms, and I offered her the rest of the cash she wanted for that pussy. She accepted my offer after complaining about having a boyfriend and other things. Whether they have a partner or not, they all do. The money is all that matters to these ladies. I brought her to my office and banged her pink gash in numerous different positions, repeatedly making her climax before bursting a massive load all over her fucking face. I handed her my pickle at the end of the day to help her get out of her pickle.

Duration : 50:00
Size : 3.54 GB

Download:
Keep2share:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 3.5 GB

1001 Ceremonial Sex in The XXX Pawn Shop
Chocolate is one of my favorite foods. This sultry ebony beauty entered the XXX pawn shop with the intention of selling an African ceremonial mask. The woman was beautiful, but the mask was unsettling. My friend Jamal stated the item was really expensive, but my business isn't the best place to sell it. So I ditched the disguise and went straight for the pussy. She, like the most of the people that come in, was in severe need of money. She said that because she was three months late on her account, her lights were ready to be turned off. That right there tells me she doesn't have a boyfriend and has poor judgment. Perfect. It took some persuasion, but I got her behind the wheel before you knew it.
With my dick in her mouth, behind the counter of the XXX pawn store. After that, I took Jamal out to lunch and raped her tight black pussy all over the place. Chocolate is one of my favorite foods.

Duration : 34:00
Size : 2.50 GB

Download:
Keep2share:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.5 GB

1002 Asian Chick Exchanges Family Sword For White Man’s Flesh Sword

This week, we had a lovely Asian lady come into the pawn shop to sell her family's sword. Apparently, her grandfather is ill, or something along those lines. I was just concerned with how I might persuade this lovely Chinese lady to fuck me for money. She went on and on about her sword and her family, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, This lady demanded $5,000 for the weapon. At this pawn store, I've never paid someone that much. So I made her the best deal I could, offering her $2,000 for the sword and $600 for fucking her. She accepted after some arduous persuasion, and the rest was simple sailing. This chick's pussy was all over my office as I slammed it shut. I let out a scream.
She was having a blast doing wu tang style on her pink gash, and she was loving every minute of it.

Duration : 57:00
Size : 3.97 GB

Download:
Keep2share:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.0 GB

1003 Texas Cowgirl Rides With a Dick in Her Ass
Some of the things I've seen people try to sell me in this job are unbelievable. I've acquired a boat and a vehicle on occasion. I've had a couple of gold records come and go throughout the years. I once had one of them win one of those award shows. Although I am aware that there are some horse enthusiasts in the region, this sort of customer seldom visits my business. I suppose there's a first time for everything. Lexie walked into the store with a horse saddle. That wasn't going to happen since the fee she demanded was absurd. This tiny cowgirl was in severe need of cash, and she had something else in her possession. I was prepared to pay top price for it.
You sick bastards, it's her pussy, not her horse. I didn't want her to retain the saddle; all I wanted was for her to ride me. She did, but not in the way I had hoped. Now, I understand that Texas is all about steers and queers, but some of it must be rubbing off on those Texas ladies. Lexie rode me straight up her poop shot with my huge old pecker. I still despise Texas, screw your football team, but Texas females letting me fuck them for money is something I don't despise.

Duration : 46:00
Size : 3.30 GB

Download:
Keep2share:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 3.3 GB

1004 Importing My Dick In A MILF’s Mouth
This sexy fucking MILF comes into my business and tries to sell me a couple of firearms she stole from her husband. Her "great fucking idea" was to see me with his firearms so she could repay him for the thousand dollars she owed him. Isn't that ridiculously clever? Obviously, I couldn't accept that offer, but I did have another one for her. Because she appears to be wearing a large pair of boobs, I offered her a thousand dollars to drive her to my office and have some fun, after which she would be allowed to retain the pistols and earn $1000. She consented after some persuasion on my side, and we were off to pound town.
I wasn't mistaken in thinking she had a large pair of shoes. Once at my office, the big tits sprang from her top like a tsunami wreaking havoc on Japan's coastline. This MILF was banged all over my motherfucking workplace. Her legs were trembling, and she had a huge smile on her face. Now it's time to be paid and go out!

Duration : 36:00
Size : 2.54 GB

Download:
Keep2share:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.5 GB
anajokic19988 is offline   Reply With Quote