View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 11:55 AM   #19
anajokic19988

anajokic19988 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sexy chick love monster dick HD

1010 Tattooed Harlow gets needled and inked
Tattoos are cool, but I'm not a big fan of them. You know what I mean when I say that I believe my body is my temple and that you don't put bumper stickers on muscle vehicles. Harlow, a nice-looking Harlett, came into the XXX PAWN SHOP today trying to sell her tattoo gun because she needed to pay her rent and keep her tattoo company afloat. When I inquired where she ran her company, she said it was in the inner circle. Something about the location reminded me of home. She'd heard good things about the XXXPAWNSHOP and how simple it was to receive money there, so she tried to get top cash for her custom tattoo guns there. I'm not a big admirer of tattoos, as I have stated,
I'm not a big lover of tattoos, but seeing them on Harlow was a delight. She had a killer figure, and I knew I had to see more of them. I gave her a price I knew she wouldn't like after checking them over one more, simply to hook her and pull her into my SEX DEN. Harlow is like a large fish, and she grabbed the bait like any other big fish, but she put up a strong fight. It took a lot of persuasion to get her back into the back room, but once I did, I knew I had her in my hands. That's when I made my approach and offered her something.
To see the remainder of her tats, pay $200. That's when she revealed that her LANDLORD had attempted the same maneuver! WTF! THAT WAS MY DECISION! That's when I discovered why I was so comfortable with that location. Her landlord's name was STEVE, and I raped his wife a few years ago, so I think he was attempting to avenge himself by snatching my females. No way, buddy, not at the XXXPAWNSHOP. So I wouldn't be out of pocket, I suddenly remembered that STEVE owed me money. So I promised Harlow 600 dollars to let me fuck her, and BINGO, that was the magic figure. I fucked Harlow, got to see all of her tattoos, and got to ink her a little with my special white ink.
The best thing is that I didn't have to pay for it myself. MANY THANKS, STEVE.

Duration : 53:00
Size : 3.82 GB

Download:
Keep2share:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 3.8 GB

1011 SexTrade for a Laptop
When I take a day off, I leave the XXX PAWN SHOP in the hands of my fellow staff. Of course, this means they have to make sure that people who come in don't believe they can get away with something because I'm not there to catch it. So, when this sexy brunette stepped into the XXX PAWN SHOP with a box full of phone covers (which were out of date from two years ago), Victoria tried to con us by asking for a top dollar return or a trade in for one of our high-end laptops! Fortunately, I was able to teach this individual myself. He understood just how to treat this gorgeous brunette and get the best out of her.
He had her hooked when he gave her the MANAGER SPECIAL. She was interested in learning more about the XXX PAWN SHOP's offerings. So he led her to the rear of the store and demonstrated how to get that laptop. Victoria deserved it as well, having sucked that dick and let my employee to play with her pussy. Then he fucked Victoria on my desk, doggy style, displaying her amazing ass. This was an entertaining video to see. When his review comes up, I believe he will receive a positive grade.

Duration : 39:00
Size : 3.24 GB

Download:
Keep2share:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 3.2 GB

1012 Congo Hoe
I used to fantasize of joining a bluegrass band when I was younger. So I was ecstatic when this girl stepped into the XXX PAWN SHOP and said she wanted to sell me some instruments. She introduced herself as Kitty and explained that she had instruments from her homeland that she needed to sell for QUICK CASH. I was ecstatic! This little American girl plays some excellent country-style instruments. I was hoping for a banjo, a guitar, or a fiddle. However, the instruments she brought in were worthless immigrant BULL CRAP. Worse then, she demanded $800 for them. She informed us she was in a desperate situation since her Ecuadorian family was ready to lose their home.
Well, being the wonderful RED b***dED AMERICAN that I am, I swiftly took advantage of the situation. I informed her that I would give her $150 for her farm tools if she came to the back office, but that if she came to the back office, I would tell her the REAL DEAL. If Kitty wanted another 650 to aid her family back home, she had to give up the KITTY... if you see what I mean. When she started giving me head, the talks came to a head. Then, THE AMERICAN WAY, I sealed the deal by fucking her like the filthy little alien she is. At the XXX PAWN SHOP, we operate in this manner.

Duration : 51:00
Size : 4.23 GB

Download:
Keep2share:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.2 GB

1013 I Ain't No Daredevil
Someone brought an item into the XXX PAWN SHOP that was worth paying full price for. So this attractive businesswoman enters, wearing a motorbike helmet. I had a look at it and handed her a fast $50 so she could get on with her life. Then she showed me that it was autographed by a well-known motorbike daredevil, and I swear my pecker hardened before she could pronounce his complete name. This is something I'll need at my XXX PAWN SHOP. Unfortunately, she had no confirmation that it was a genuine signature...and she was in desperate need of cash. I didn't want to take such a large risk, so I told her I couldn't buy it. She virtually pleaded with me to come.
The fly was captured by Slide. So I said to her, "Desperate times call for desperate means," and then she flashed me her BIG FAT JUICY TITS. It was switched on. We took her upstairs and began fucking after some arguing. I adore it when I witness a professional lady slobbering. Did I mention she's pursuing a legal degree? Just for that, she got a little more thrashing.

Duration : 57:00
Size : 4.78 GB

Download:
Keep2share:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.8 GB

1014 Getting OFF to keep the Lights ON
At the XXX PAWN SHOP, things are getting out of hand!! Beautiful women keep showing in to make ludicrous deals on trash. Today, a stunning caramel beauty comes in to sell her great, great great grandmother's ring. This woman in distress demanded $2000 for some HORRIBLE antique ring, no matter how ancient it was. But Sean is here to SAVE THE DAY!!! I was enthralled by her massive TITS and knew I had to bring her back into the office to seal the deal. She was cautious at first, but I turned out the lights and showed her her destiny. It was either suck some dick or go home to a happy family.
a home without electricity Within seconds, she was sucking dick. At the XXX PAWN SHOP, the rest of the SEX was STRONG.

Duration : 58:00
Size : 4.86 GB

Download:
Keep2share:
Download or WATCH ONLINE - 4.9 GB
anajokic19988 is offline   Reply With Quote